Monday, March 11, 2013

16. The Breakfast Brand

So when I saw Craig's design for an iPhone case, I thought that I should do a little product design as well. Which product though? That was the question. The answer came to me from the name first rather than the product however. I thought to myself, "What is The First Thing everyone does each day?" The answer was simple - breakfast, of course. Or at least having a good breakfast is how everyone ought to start their day.

The New Breakfast of Champions

Branding is a big thing in breakfast and I'm not about to topple the Kelloggs and Nestles of this world. My breakfast products would be more along the style of Innocent smoothies and other similar niche players with a focus on healthier, premium quality ingredients - exactly the kind of thing I, myself like to eat and drink anyway. I also think there is a good opportunity to market "The First Thing" drinks and cereals to all the busy commuters I see on the train on my way to work who look like the ambitious, go-get-'em types that could afford my premium product and would hopefully also identify with my logo playing on the idea of being 1st.

So go enjoy The First Thing smoothies, juices and granola for "when you have a thirst for first".




2 comments:

  1. looks clean and fresh and def just made me want some orange juice and cereal... and thinking of you, peanut butter xx

    ReplyDelete