Monday, December 3, 2012

3. Polair

So here we go my second post, its been a busy and interesting week.

Well I loved Rex's last post, creating a whole new country from a tea towel. So where does it go from there, well what does every country have ..........

A Tourism Board! I love travelling and going on adventures and have some vintage travel posters like this Swiss Air one


and looking at these, I began thinking about how people would actually get to Polarstine. In the UK we have British Airways, America has American Airlines so now we have...........


So Polarstine has a new airline.

So if Rex is planning on visiting Polarstine any time soon, he's going to need to get his passport ready and his boarding pass attached below:


and what does every airline need......  aeroplanes and a crew! 



So there we have it my second post, Rex back to you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment