Sunday, December 30, 2012

7. Does Money Grow on Trees

Are you really the winner

I really liked Rex's last post and hope lots of people sent out copies. It got me thinking about when I was younger and how I would have loved to receive a massive cheque but not so much now......

The Plan

So for this post I wanted to create a animated GIF, never done it before and always wanted too. So what is a GIF it stands for Graphics Interchange Format and i've attached a short video I found the other day.


When I started thinking about Rex's post the first thing that came to mind was money and what would be good animated. 

So I sketched out a tree in Photoshop and then began my work, you create animated GIFs in photoshop by creating multiple layers and then adding them to the timeline below.



The Result

So here it is my first animated GIF! 

So Does Money Grow on Trees?

Sadly money doesn't grow on trees but maybe thats for the best, money won't buy you happiness 

People tend to cling to things a lot. We all get attached to things like our career money etc. Its human nature to become attached even when it doesn't necessarily make sense we can be reluctant to let go.

I remembered this quote from a while ago not sure who said it, but it stuck
“When we stop holding on or clinging to anything, we realise we have everything”
One thing that i've decided in life is if I don't like doing something why do it, if you're in a job that you hate, get out. If your not waking up in the morning enthusiastic about going to work, you shouldn't be there. Why spend the time moaning about it, find another job, time is precious and we should make the most of it!

(Rant over)

and i'll leave this post with a final quote
"If you think sunshine brings you happiness, then you haven't danced in the rain."

Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment