Saturday, January 12, 2013

9. Aaaaagh! I’m Getting Old!

The First Thing....

I'm going to be honest I really enjoyed Rex's post but the first thing I thought of when I had a quick glance was that I needed a cup of tea before I read it. (Which I did) I do find a good cup of tea can solve pretty much any problem.

So the second thing I thought of was when I was growing up and all those crazy ideas (some that I still have) about what I wanted to be and do.


Space, the Final Frontier

Every young boy wanted to be a astronaut at some point and I wasn't any different. I also loved to doodle and colour in when I was younger. So I found a notebook grabbed some pencils and pens and began to doodle away. 


So I began by sketching out my idea


I then inked over the design using a Sharpie and erased the pencil.



and voila, we have a astronaut (I don't know what happened to his right glove but hey)



I've been on holiday this week and have one more week left. I thought i'd do something productive so I have signed up to a series of painting classes to see what thats all about. So hopefully some of the future posts could be paintings!!!!

And as this seems to be my thing now i'll leave you with a quote:

"You have brains in your head you have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose"  
Dr Seuss

3 comments:

  1. great blog you two and I'm just testing see if I actually manage to leave a comment, wordpress get's all confused so I'm trying from google account. If it does I can leave lots lol now off to do my heart xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, I like comments on the blog. More please everybody.

    ReplyDelete